Training Hand Limited – Terms and Conditions
Payment Terms for Performance Appraisal Training Courses
Payment should be received prior to the course, unless previously agreed.
The course will be charged at the price shown on the website www.traininghand.com on the date of booking. A discount will only be given if the relevant code is entered on the booking form.
The course fee is non-refundable if cancelled for whatever reason by the delegate within 14 days of the course date. If the course place is cancelled by the delegate prior to 14 days of the course date, we will endeavour to change the booking to a different date. If the delegate does not wish to re-book on another date, a 50% refund will be given if notice of cancellation is given by the delegate between 14 days and one month of the course date and a full refund will be given if notice of the cancellation is given more than one month prior to the course date.
The course fee is non refundable once a delegate has attended part or whole of the course.
A booking may be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Cancellation by Training Hand Limited
Training Hand Limited reserves the right to cancel any course up to 7 days prior to the course date. A full refund will be given if an alternative date is not suitable for the delegate booked.
Training Hand Limited reserves the right to cancel a course if there are four or less delegates booked. Notice of cancellation will be given no less than seven days prior to the course date.
Payment should be received no less than 28 days after the course has been delivered.
Cancellation by client
Any course cancelled by the client within 21 days of the agreed date of delivery will be charged at 50% of the total invoice value.
Any course cancelled within 14 days of the agreed date of delivery will be charged at 100% of the total invoice value.
Any course cancelled more than 21 days prior to the agreed date of delivery will not be charged.
Cancellation by Training Hand Limited
Training Hand Limited reserve the right to cancel a course at any time.
Use of Website
By accessing the Site and using any of its content you accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site and its content is subject to them. If you do not agree to them you may not access the site. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time. By continuing to use Training Hand Limited you agree that you will review these terms and conditions periodically.
Training Hand Ltd; company registration number 3228999, registered in England, registered address; Higher Coombe Farm, East Allington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7PY, UK. Contact number; +44 (0)1364 649538
“we”, “us” and “the company” means Training Hand Limited.
Free Content” means all on-line resources, videos, exercises which are available without paying for a subscription to the site;
Subscription Content” means all on-line resources, videos, exercises which are only available to Subscribers to the Site, together with all Free Content;
“Content” means Free Content and Subscription Content Access” or “Accessing” means accessing, using, downloading or viewing the Content and information on the Site;
“Site” means www.traininghand.com
Subscribers” refers to Individual Subscribers and the Corporate Users;
Individual Subscriber” refers to any person who purchases or uses a subscription to Training Hand Limited
“Corporate Subscriber” refers to any organisation that purchases a subscription to Training Hand Limited for multiple Corporate Users
“Corporate Subscription” refers to the agreement between us and a Corporate Subscriber for specified Corporate Users to Access the Content on the Site;
Subscription Agreement” means the agreement between us and an Individual Subscriber or a Corporate Subscriber for Access to the Subscription Content
“User” or “Users” refers to any person who Accesses the Site; including but not limited to visitors, Individual Subscribers, Corporate Subscribers and Corporate Users
Corporate User” or “Corporate Users” means any person who Accesses the Site under a Corporate Subscription
“You” or “Your” refers to a User or Subscriber
“Visitor” means any person visiting the Site and Accessing the Free Content
Site content and copyright
1. All video, images and other content on the Site (collectively the “Content”), as well as the selection and arrangement of the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and treaties (collectively, “Intellectual Property Laws”). Any unauthorised use of any Content may violate such laws and this Agreement. Except as expressly provided herein, Think Confidence does not grant any express or implied permission to use any Content. You agree not to copy, republish, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Site or any of the Content.
2. Certain Content may only be made available to users who pay Training Hand Limited a fee and/or enter into an agreement to use that particular Content.
1. We grant each Visitor a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable licence to Access the Free Content on the Site subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. We grant each Individual Subscriber a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable licence to Access the Subscription Content on the Site for the period of their subscription, subject to payment of any subscription fees.
i. The username or password of an Individual Subscriber is personal and confidential to that person. If we suspect that a username or password is being used by another person then we may cancel that username and password and terminate the subscription in accordance with clause.
Availability of Website
Subscriber recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. Subscriber further acknowledges and accepts that the Website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website.
Accessing the site.
1. We do not provide any warranty that Your hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and/or internet service is compatible or sufficient to access the site. If You are unable to access the site You may request a full refund within 7 days of the start of Your subscription period.
2. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is accessible. However, we do not warrant that the Site will be continually available as we may require reasonable periods of downtime for repair and maintenance.
3. In the event of unforeseen interruption in Access to the Site we will use reasonable endeavours to restore it without undue delay. You will not be entitled to any reduction or refund in fees in the event of interruption in Access to the Site.
Use of content
1. You may not copy, distribute, and/or publish any Content without the prior written consent of Training Hand Limited.
2. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright information contained in the Content.
3. Training Hand Limited reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any reason.
4. You may not frame or hotlink to the Site or any Content without the prior written consent of Training Hand Limited. If an embed function is made available by us, you may embed previews of Training Hand Limited Content on another website owned or operated by you, or on a third party site. Such preview must be accompanied by a link back to the Content available on the Site.
5. You may not use manual or automated processes, software, devices, scripts, or robots to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any pages or services contained in the Site.
1. You agree to refrain from doing anything that might adversely affect the use of, or services provided, by the Site.
2. We may terminate a Subscription Agreement if we suspect that You have breached or may breach any of these terms and conditions or have engaged in conduct that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate.
Disclaimer and limitation on liability
1. Users access the Site entirely at their own risk.
2. The Content is provided on an “as is” basis. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to its accuracy, timeliness, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the Content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from Access to the Site.
4. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Any alteration will be effective immediately after being posted on the Site.
5. You agree to check these terms and conditions periodically
6. You agree that by using the Site after any alteration of these terms and conditions You will be deemed to accept the alteration.
This website (www.www.think-confidence.com) and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites).
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses]
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.